The finance function is tasked with managing costs, ensuring that expenses are in compliance with company policy, and processing reports quickly and efficiently. From accrual reports that help to close the books, to budget controls, to improved control over the Accounts Payable process, achieving control over spend makes a difference in financial operations for the entire finance function. Streamlining the spend management process drives increased visibility, reduces costs, and ensures compliance.
Watch this replay to hear from finance executive Tony Tiscornia, about how achieving visibility and control over spend is invaluable for their day-to-day and period-to-period activities.
- Examining the organization’s process efficiency including Accounts Payable
- Building and implementing financial controls to achieve business agility
- Improving the process for preparing audit-ready financials
- Driving compliance through spend management
- Leveraging technology to help reduce risks and ensure compliance