ERP is the financial backbone of your business and it is great at managing the back office functions you need for employees, customers, products, suppliers, G/L accounts, and so on. But -
- Is your ERP meeting your objectives for implementing best practices when it comes to managing business spend?
- Are you able to digitally manage an increasingly complex set of supply markets, supply chain risks, and customer/product demands that drive supplier spending in a way that effectively engages increasingly tech-savvy internal stakeholders?
If you’re like most companies, the answer is no.
Download the Spend Matters report, 10 Ways to Use ERP and Best-of-Breed Spend Management, to learn proven strategies on how to best use cloud app suites and ERP together. Some of the proven strategies are:
- Don’t equate a single ERP vendor with a single application suite
- Think about capabilities and outcomes rather than vendors and products
- Segment your spend management system by spend (and also transactions)
Complete this form to receive your complimentary copy today!